FreeN’ Fun BarBingo
Official Rules(player’s copy) (B002-A)
- If you have a win it is up to you to stop play and announce it before the next number is called.
- If you miss calling a win and someone calls it on a later number, your win is no longer valid.
- If two or more player achieve a win on the same number, whoever calls it first will receive the listed prize. The caller may decide to conduct a “tie-breaker”. It can be determined by coin flip or rock, paper, scissors. They can also continue calling numbers, but only for the players that tied. The first player to have a number that is not shared with the other player or players will win the prize. Sometimes a lesser prize may be awarded to the other winners at the discretion of the location. .
- Hold all cards until a winner is verified.
- Game cards are color coded and must be played in order. If a win is called and it is the wrong color card for that game, it is not valid and play will continue.
- Players may use only one card per game.
- Daubers must be capped and returned at the end of the night. If players attempt to keep their dauber they will be excluded from all future game sessions.
- Outside food and drinks are not allowed.
- It is always absolutely free to play FreeN’ Fun BarBingo, but stools and tables can be reserved for paying customers. If a player is not ordering food or beverages they may be asked to surrender their seat and move to another area of the room.
- These rules are made available for your convenience; however, always check the rules at the time you are playing in case there have been any changes, because the rules at the time you are playing are the ones in effect.
- In case of disputes, the game caller’s decision is final.
- Only cards supplied by FreeN’ Fun BarBingo may be used at our functions.
- Play it right by following the rules and do not attempt to cheat by altering a card. Callers are experienced at detecting an altered card and managers are likely to prosecute you.
- Understand that any attempt to alter the outcome of a BINGO game resulting in a cash payout in excess of $500 is a Class 3 Felony and will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
BLACK-OUT or COVER-ALL for progressive Jackpots
- Only one card may be tended per player.
- Only a predetermined amount of numbers will be called during the BLACK-OUT round. If the caller inadvertently calls additional numbers any resulting win will not be honored.
- If a winner is determined during a BLACK-OUT round, all cards, even losing cards, will be turned into the host.
- During the BLACK-OUT round every player must use the same color card. Make sure your card is the same color as the others around you.
- A win during the BLACK-OUT round is not considered official until it is verified by the host, bar owner/manager, and initial verification with FreeN Fun BarBingo central offices. Final verification is announced later in the week after the game cards from the evening and the game computer are scrutinized by the central office and an independent accounting firm. Large cash jackpots will be paid at the start of next week’s game session.
- When the jackpot is won it resets to $3,000, drawing 52 numbers. The $2,000 jackpot will stand for two weeks, after which it will increase by $1,000 per week. A jackpot that is won at an earlier game session can still be split by a winner at a session later that day. For jackpots and prizes in excess of $600 winners are required to fill out earnings and tax reporting forms.
- Current employees are not eligible to play.
- Former employees of the Company are not eligible to participate and win any prizes valued over
- Former employees are not eligible to win any and all “flash” prizes including but not limited to the progressive jackpot.