FreeN’Fun Bar Bingo 4-Tire Sweepstakes
Rules are subject to revisions to comply with local, state and federal law.
VERSION 002b 1/18/19 last revision 07/26/19
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
ODDS OF WINNING DEPEND ON THE NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED.
Void Where Prohibited or Restricted by Law.
1. Promotion Description. Bar Bingo, Inc.(“Sponsor”),FreeN’Fun Bar Bingo 4 Tire Giveaway,(“Sweepstakes”)will give away a total of 4 Toyota Corollas and 7 pre-owned automobiles.The Sweepstakes begins January 1st, 2019 and ends on December 30th at 10:00pm. (the”Promotion Period”). The Sweepstakes will consist of eleven (11) drawings. Entries are awarded to participants that win “Special Game #4” by being the first to cover the four
outside corners or the four inside corners (the inside corners are the four spaces at the four corners of the free space.) A combination of the inside and outside corners is insufficient.The first player to complete a four corner BINGO will be entered into the next scheduled drawing. Entries are awarded at participating Bar Bingo, Inc. event locations. (Listed at
www.FindMeBingo.com) A total of one hundred (30) entries will be available each month at Oak Lawn Toyota. One entry will be given to individuals who visit Oak Lawn Toyota 4320 W 95th St, Oak Lawn, IL after completing a test drive. No purchase is necessary, one entry per
person per drawing period. Attempts to obtain additional entries will disqualify entrant in participating in the (“Sweepstakes”).
2. FreeN’Fun Bar Bingo is a trade name of Bar Bingo, Inc. This Sweepstakes is sponsored by BarBingo, Inc., 12740 Cal Sag Road #3 Crestwood, Il 60418. Individual locations that have chosen to participate are in no way responsible for any matter regarding FreeN’Fun BarBingo 4 Tire Giveaway, (“Sweepstakes”) and may not be held accountable. The Bar Bingo,Inc. (“Sponsor”) is responsible for the collection and processing of entries and overall administration of the Sweepstakes. Entrants should look solely to the Sponsor with any questions, comments, or problems related to the Sweepstakes.
3. Entrants are entered into each drawing separately. During each of the 4 new car drawings,entrants will have the opportunity to win one 2019 Toyota Corolla or a $10,000 bank draft.Specific vehicle awarded will be at the sole discretion of Oak Lawn Toyota. MSRP, options
and trim package may vary due to availability. During each of the 7 pre-owned automobile drawings, entrants will have the opportunity to win one pre-owned automobile or a $2,000 bank draft. Specific vehicle awarded will be at the sole discretion of Oak Lawn Toyota.Make/Model Mileage, options and trim package may vary due to availability. In the event that Oak Lawn Toyota does not have a used car available for any monthly drawing, a $2,000 cashier’s check will be substituted. All federal, state, and/or local taxes, fees, document fees and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner.Delivery of the vehicle to final destination will be the responsibility of the winner. By participating in the Sweepstakes,
each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Bar Bingo, Inc. (“Sponsor”), which shall be final and binding in all
4. The winner acknowledges that value of the prize vehicle reflects the known repairs as well as possible unknown defects and damage which may have been sustained by these vehicles, and that in accepting a vehicle “AS IS” Oak Lawn Toyota nor Bar Bingo, Inc. (“Sponsor”) makes no warranties under the Magnusan-Mos Warranty Act, or the Lemon Laws of any
state including those in which the seller does business or that in which the purchaser may reside, unless explicitly agreed to upon the completion of a transaction in a formal written agreement. Oak Lawn Toyota nor Bar Bingo, Inc. shall not be held liable for any errors or omissions pertaining to information provided; whether orally, in writing, or in digital image
form,included but not limited to: year, make, model, condition, damage amount, damage type, drivability, accessories, mileage, odometer disclosures, vehicle identification number (VIN), title, repair history, title history, and total loss history. Winner is solely responsible for performing appropriate due diligence as it pertains to any and all information regarding the type, condition, status, and history of vehicle before completing a transaction. All transfers of ownership shall be considered final and binding, and no ownership may be transferred, nor may the vehicle be removed / delivered, until all taxes and fees are paid in full. Oak
Lawn Toyota and Bar Bingo, Inc. expressly disclaims liability for any and all loss or damage to any vehicle remaining on the premises after purchase, including, but not limited to loss or damage caused by theft, fire, negligent act or inclement weather or other act of God; vehicles remaining on the premises after transfer of ownership shall be at the client’s sole
expense and risk
5. Eligibility. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. Entry and participation in the Sweepstakes is limited to legal residents of the United States who are 21 years of age or older, with a valid driver’s license. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. No agent, employee, manager, member, or officer of Oak
Lawn Toyota, ASAP Entertainment, Inc. or Bar Bingo, Inc., nor any spouse or significant other, family member of or person living in the same household as such agent, employee, manager, member, or officer, nor managers or bar owners of bingo locations,are eligible to enter, participate in, or win any prize in the Sweepstakes.
6. Entry and drawing periods are divided into four quarters (4 Three month periods).
7. For the first three quarters three drawings will occur (One per month). The prize for the first two drawings each quarter will be for a pre-owned automobile or a $2,000 bank draft. The third drawing each quarter will be for a 2019 Toyota Corolla or $10,000 bank draft. The first quarter starts January 1st and ends March 31st. The second quarter starts April 1st and ends June 30th. The third quarter starts July 1st and ends September 30th.
8. For the fourth quarter two drawings will occur (One each month). The prize for the first drawings will be for a pre-owned automobile or a $2,000 bank draft. The second drawing will be for a 2019 Toyota Corolla or $10,000 bank draft. The fourth quarter starts October 1st
and ends December 30th.
9. Winner Selection. In each of the eleven car drawings, one prize winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries. Entry period for the “first quarter” drawing begins January 1st 2019 and ends March 31st 2019. Entries received during each period will be eligible for all drawings that occur after the receipt of said entry that fall within each quarter’s drawings. The first drawing (Pre-Owned) will take place during the first week of February, from entries received in January. One entry will be drawn and the winner will receive their choice of either a pre-owned automobile or $1,000 bank draft.The second drawing (Pre-Owned) will take place during the first week of March, from entries received in January and February. One entry will be drawn and the winner will receive their choice of either a pre-owned automobile or $1,000 bank draft. The third drawing (New Car) will take place during the first week of April from entries received in January, February and March.One entry will be drawn and the winner will receive their choice of either a 2019 Toyota Corolla or $10,000 bank draft.The Fourth drawing (Pre Owned) will take place during the first week of May, (which also begins the second quarter drawings). One entry
will be drawn from entries received during the month of April. One winner will receive their choice of either a pre-owned automobile or$1,000 bank draft.The Fifth drawing (Pre Owned) will take place during the first week of June, from entries received in April and May. One entry will be drawn and the winner will receive their choice of either a pre-owned automobile or $1,000 bank draft.The Sixth drawing (New Car) will take place during the first week of July, from entries received in April, May and June. One entry will be drawn and the winner will receive their choice of either a 2019 Toyota Corolla or $10,000 bank draft. (The rules were amended and $,1000 was added to the cash option making the cash option $2,000 6/1/2019)The Seventh drawing (Pre Owned) will take place during the first week of August, (which also begins the third quarter drawings). One entry will be drawn from entries received during the month of July. One winner will receive their choice of either a pre- owned automobile or $2,000 bank draft.The Eighth drawing (Pre Owned) will take place during the first week of September, from entries received in July and August. One entry will
be drawn and the winner will receive their choice of either a pre-owned automobile or $2,000 bank draft.The Ninth drawing (New Car) will take place during the first week of October, from entries received in July, August and September. One entry will be drawn and he winner will receive their choice of either a 2019 Toyota Corolla or $10,000 bank draft. The Tenth drawing (Pre Owned) will take place during the first week of November, (which also begins the fourth quarter drawings). One entry will be drawn from entries received during the month of October. One winner will receive their choice of either a pre-owned automobile or $2,000 bank draft. The Eleventh drawing (New Car) will take place Tuesday December 31st, from entries received in October, November, and December 1st through December 30th 2019. One entry will be drawn and the winner will receive their choice of either a 2019 Toyota Corolla or $10,000 bank draft.
10. The day, time and locations of the drawings will be announced no later than 14 days prior to the drawing. The announcements will be made at all public BINGO events and on FreeN’Fun Bar Bingo’s social media and website. The new automobile drawings will be supervised and conducted by the accounting firm of Simadis PC- 15770 S. Bell Rd, Homer Glen, IL 60491, and the decisions are final.The pre-owned automobile drawings will be conducted by an agent of FreeN’Fun Bar BINGO, and the decisions are final. Prize winners will be announced live on FreeN’Fun Bar Bingo’s Facebook page, the winner will also be posted on Facebook and Instagram. The winner will be contacted by phone on the day of each drawing. Prize winners will be listed at http://www.FindMeBingo.com within 24 hours after the winners are selected. Prize winners will also be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information on or about 24 hours after the random drawing. Prize winners must accept their prize by phone or email as directed by the Sponsor no later than 48 hours after notification. Any winner notification that is not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in forfeiture of the prize. If due to illness or death, a winner may not claim the prize prior to deadline, the prize will revert to their legal next of kin. Prize winners may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility, release of liability, and/or publicity release (collectively “the Prize Claim Documents”).With the exception of the $1,000 bank draft for pre-owned vehicles and $10,000 bank draft options, no substitution or transfer of a prize will be permitted, except as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion.
11. ODDS OF WINNING DEPEND ON THE NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED.PLAYERS ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE NUMBER OF ENTRIES ACCEPTED, BUT ARE LIMITED TO ONE WIN OF AN AUTOMOBILE IN 2019. IF A NAME IS DRAWN MORE THAN ONCE, IT WILL BE DISQUALIFIED AND A SECOND NAME WILL BE DRAWN.
12. The Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety, or performance of vehicles awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. The Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
13. Privacy: All Entrants acknowledge that if they are chosen as a prize winner, certain items of their personal identifying information may be disclosed to third parties, including without limitation on a published winners’ list or otherwise as required by law. All personal information submitted as part of the Sweepstakes and image or likeness may be shared by and between the Promotion Entities, and each of the Promotion Entities will use such information in accordance with their respective independent online privacy policies.
14. The Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes, or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Sweepstakes. The Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any misdirected or lost mail, or any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay of operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries. The Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, including injury or damage to the Entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, then the Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes. In such event, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, perform the random drawing from among all eligible Entries received prior to or after such cancellation, suspension, or modification.
15. Limitation of Liability. A Sweepstakes Entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy for any breach or liability of Bar Bingo, Inc. is limited to the retail value of the prize won (if any) by such Entrant. In no event will Bar Bingo, Inc. Parties be liable to any party for any physical injury or death, or any loss or injury to earnings, profits, or goodwill, or for any incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages of any person or entity whether arising in contract, tort, or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
16. Indemnification. By entering the Sweepstakes, each participant releases Bar Bingo, Inc. Parties from any and all liability for injuries, losses, or damages of any kind caused by participating in the Sweepstakes, or winning any prize, or resulting from a prize winner’s acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize. Each prize winner agrees to indemnify and hold the Bar Bingo, Inc. Parties harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind rising in connection with or as a result of participating in the Sweepstakes or the winner’s acceptance or use of any prize.
17. Binding Arbitration. Entrants agree that all disputes related to or arising out of the Sweepstakes or these Official Rules will be resolved exclusively by binding, individual arbitration in Chicago, Illinois, before a single arbitrator according to the American Arbitration Association rules for arbitration. The decision of the arbitrator shall be final and binding. Individual Entrants agree that they may only assert claims on their own behalf, and neither the Entrants nor Bar Bingo, Inc. will participate in a class action, class-wide arbitration, private attorney general action, or any other consolidated or representative claim for any claims related to these Rules.
18. Winners’ List. To obtain a copy of any legally required winners’ list or a copy of these Official Rules, you must send the request and a self-addressed stamped envelope to FreeN’Fun Bar Bingo 12740 Cal Sag Road #3 Crestwood, IL 60445. Requests must be received no later than six months following the end of the Promotion Period.
19. Facebook – With regard to any promotion of the Sweepstakes on Facebook, Entrants understand and agree that they are providing their information to the Sponsor and not to Facebook. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Facebook. YouTube – With regard to any promotion of the Sweepstakes on YouTube, Entrants understand and agree that they are providing their information to the Sponsor and not to YouTube. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with YouTube.Twitter – With regard to any promotion of the Sweepstakes on Twitter, Entrants understand and agree that they are providing their information to the Sponsor and not to Twitter. This promotion is in no way sponsored,
without regard to principles of conflicts of law.
FREEN’FUN BAR BINGO – 4 TIRE GIVEAWAY SWEEPSTAKES IS PROVIDED “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE,” AND “WITH ALL FAULTS.” TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, NEITHER BAR BINGO, INC. NOR ANY OF ITS MANAGERS, MEMBERS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE SWEEPSTAKES OR THE PRIZES. BAR BINGO, INC. DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, CUSTOM, TRADE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, SYSTEM INTEGRATION, AND FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS. BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH ENTRANT REPRESENTS AND WARRANTS TO BAR BINGO, INC. THAT THEIR ENTRY AND PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES ARE LAWFUL IN EVERY JURISDICTION WHERE THEY ACCESS OR PARTICIPATE IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR ACCEPT PRIZES. IF EITHER FREEN FUN BAR BINGO OR OAK LAWN TOYOTA DECIDES TO END THEIR PARTNERSHIP BEFORE THE END OF THE 2019 SWEEPSTAKES, FREEN FUN BAR BINGO MAY CHOOSE TO PARTNER WITH ANOTHER DEALERSHIP OR CHANGE THE PRIZES TO THE FOLLOWING CASH PAYOUTS: INSTEAD OF THE PRE-OWNED CARS A $2,000 CASHIERS CHECK WILL BE SUBSTITUTED, INSTEAD OF THE NEW CAR A $10,000 CASHIERS CHECK WILL BE SUBSTITUTED. THESE CHANGES WILL BE POSTED IMMEDIATELY TO
SOCIAL MEDIA, WEBSITE AND ANNOUNCED AT ALL BINGO EVENTS.