FreeN’Fun Bar Bingo FNF Prize Parade Sweepstakes
Rules are subject to revisions to comply with local, state and federal law.
VERSION 002b 12/27/19
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
ODDS OF WINNING DEPEND ON THE NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED.
Void Where Prohibited or Restricted by Law.
- Promotion Description. Bar Bingo, Inc.(“Sponsor”), FNF Prize Parade, (“Sweepstakes”)will host 4 prize drawings, one per quarter in 2020. The entry period begins December 22nd, 2019 and ends on December 5th 2020 at 10:00pm. The Sweepstakes will consist of four(4) drawings. Entries are awarded to participants that win “Special Game #4” by being the first to cover the four outside corners or the four inside corners (the inside corners are the four spaces at the four corners of the free space.) A combination of the inside and outside corners is insufficient. The first player to complete a four corner BINGO at any participating FreeN’Fun Bar Bingo event will be entered into the next scheduled drawing. Entries are awarded at participating Bar Bingo, Inc. event locations. (Listed at www.FindMeBingo.com) In the case of a tie on game four, all winners will receive an entry.
- There is no limit to the amount of entries a participant may have in a single drawing, but an individual may only win one prize at each quarterly drawing event. If a name that was previously drawn during an event is drawn again, the entry will be set aside and a different name will be pulled. The duplicate name will not be announced, but the entry will be made available for inspection by all participants attending the event.
- One entry will be given at the door to each person that attends an FNF Prize Parade drawing event. One additional entry will also be given to a person that produces a receipt for a $10 food & soft drinks purchase, before gratuity. Receipts must be from the date of that particular drawing and the drawing location. Entries will not be given for the purchase of alcoholic beverages. The host will announce when the food receipts are to be collected, approximately 30 minutes prior to the prize drawing.
- FreeN’Fun Bar Bingo is a trade name of Bar Bingo, Inc. This Sweepstakes is sponsored by Bar Bingo, Inc., 12740 Cal Sag Road #3 Crestwood, Il 60418. Individual locations that have chosen to participate are in no way responsible for any matter regarding FreeN’Fun Bar Bingo’s FNF Prize Parade, (“Sweepstakes”) and may not be held accountable. The Bar Bingo, Inc. (“Sponsor”) is responsible for the collection and processing of entries and overall administration of the Sweepstakes. Entrants should look solely to the Sponsor with any questions, comments, or problems related to the Sweepstakes.
- Participants are entered into each drawing separately. During each of the 4 drawings, entrants will have the opportunity to win an item from the prizes assembled by the sponsor. The exact number of prizes awarded will be at the discretion of FreeN’Fun Bar Bingo. The total value of the prizes will be no less than $10,000 but could be as much as $15,000. Any federal, state, and/or local taxes, are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Bar Bingo, Inc. (“Sponsor”), which shall be final and binding in all respects.
- Eligibility. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. Entry and participation in the Sweepstakes is limited to legal residents of the United States who are 21 years of age or older, with a valid driver’s license. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. No agent, employee, manager, member, ASAP Entertainment, Inc. or Bar Bingo, Inc., nor any spouse or significant other, family member of or person living in the same household as such agent, employee, manager, member, or officer, nor managers or bar owners of bingo locations,are eligible to enter, participate in, or win any prize in the Sweepstakes.
- Entry and drawing periods are divided into four quarters (4 Three month periods).
- Each drawing will take place prior to a regularly scheduled weekly bingo event. The location for each drawing will be announced no later than 30 days prior to the event. The drawing can be witnessed by attending the event or it will be viewable on the FreeN’Fun Bar Bingo Facebook page, Live.
- Upgraded nightly prizes will be awarded as nightly prizes during drawing event bingo games. These upgraded nightly prizes will be in the form of gift cards, the nature and denomination of these gift cards will be determined by the Sponsor.
- Since the drawing events occur during a regularly scheduled bingo event, the progressive jackpot and all flash prizes are in effect. Regular bingo rules and procedures apply.
- Winner Selection. In each of the four drawings, one prize winner will be selected for each of the available prizes in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries. Prizes will be awarded in ascending price order. The prize will be announced after each name is drawn.
- The first quarter drawing (Jan-Mar) Entry period for the first quarter drawing begins December 22nd 2019 and ends March 31st 2020. The drawing will take place during the first week of April.
- The second quarter drawing (Apr-Jun) Entry period for the second quarter drawing begins April 1st 2020 and ends June 30th 2020. The drawing will take place during the first week of July.
- The third quarter drawing (Jul-Sep) Entry period for the second quarter drawing begins July 1st 2020 and ends September 30th 2020. The drawing will take place during the first week of October.
- The fourth quarter drawing (Oct-Dec) Entry period for the second quarter drawing begins October 1st 2020 and ends December 5th 2020. The drawing will take place during the second week of December.
- The day, time and locations of the drawings will be announced no later than 30 days prior to the drawing. The announcements will be made at all public BINGO events and on FreeN’Fun Bar Bingo’s social media and website. Prize winners will be announced live on FreeN’Fun Bar Bingo’s Facebook page, the winner will also be posted on Facebook and Instagram. The winners will be contacted by phone on the day of each drawing. Prize winners will be listed at http://www.FindMeBingo.com within 24 hours after the winners are selected. Prize winners will also be notified by email at the email address provided in the entry information on or about 24 hours after the random drawing. Prize winners must accept their prize by phone or email as directed by the Sponsor no later than 48 hours after notification. Any winner notification that is not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in forfeiture of the prize. If due to illness or death, a winner may not claim the prize prior to deadline, the prize will revert to their legal next of kin. Prize winners may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility, release of liability, and/or publicity release (collectively “the Prize Claim Documents”).ODDS OF WINNING DEPEND ON THE NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED. PLAYERS ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE NUMBER OF ENTRIES ACCEPTED, BUT ARE LIMITED TO ONE PRIZE. IF A NAME IS DRAWN MORE THAN ONCE, IT WILL BE DISQUALIFIED AND A SECOND NAME WILL BE DRAWN.
- The Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety, or performance of prizes awarded. Any warranty issues will be handled solely by the item’s manufacturer. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. The Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Privacy: All Entrants acknowledge that if they are chosen as a prize winner, certain items of their personal identifying information may be disclosed to third parties, including without limitation on a published winners’ list or otherwise as required by law. All personal information submitted as part of the Sweepstakes andimage or likenessmay be shared by and between the Promotion Entities, and each of the Promotion Entities will use such information in accordance with their respective independent online privacy policies.
- The Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes, or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Sweepstakes. The Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any misdirected or lost mail, or any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay of operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries. The Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, including injury or damage to the Entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, then the Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes. In such event, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, perform the random drawing from among all eligible Entries received prior to or after such cancellation, suspension, or modification.
- Limitation of Liability. A Sweepstakes Entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy for any breach or liability of Bar Bingo, Inc. is limited to the retail value of the prize won (if any) by such Entrant. In no event will Bar Bingo, Inc. Parties be liable to any party for any physical injury or death, or any loss or injury to earnings, profits, or goodwill, or for any incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages of any person or entity whether arising in contract, tort, or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Indemnification. By entering the Sweepstakes, each participant releases Bar Bingo, Inc. Parties from any and all liability for injuries, losses, or damages of any kind caused by participating in the Sweepstakes, or winning any prize, or resulting from a prize winner’s acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize. Each prize winner agrees to indemnify and hold the Bar Bingo, Inc. Parties harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind rising in connection with or as a result of participating in the Sweepstakes or the winner’s acceptance or use of any prize.
- Binding Arbitration. Entrants agree that all disputes related to or arising out of the Sweepstakes or these Official Rules will be resolved exclusively by binding, individual arbitration in Chicago, Illinois, before a single arbitrator according to the American Arbitration Association rules for arbitration. The decision of the arbitrator shall be final and binding. Individual Entrants agree that they may only assert claims on their own behalf, and neither the Entrants nor Bar Bingo, Inc. will participate in a class action, class-wide arbitration, private attorney general action, or any other consolidated or representative claim for any claims related to these Rules.
- Winners’ List. To obtain a copy of any legally required winners’ list or a copy of these Official Rules, you must send the request and a self-addressed stamped envelope to FreeN’Fun Bar Bingo 12740 Cal Sag Road #3 Crestwood, IL 60445. Requests must be received no later than six months following the end of the Promotion Period.
FREEN’FUN BAR BINGO – FNF PRIZE PARADE SWEEPSTAKES IS PROVIDED “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE,” AND “WITH ALL FAULTS.” TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, NEITHER BAR BINGO, INC. NOR ANY OF ITS MANAGERS, MEMBERS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE SWEEPSTAKES OR THE PRIZES. BAR BINGO, INC. DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, CUSTOM, TRADE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, SYSTEM INTEGRATION, AND FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS.
BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH ENTRANT REPRESENTS AND WARRANTS TO BAR BINGO, INC. THAT THEIR ENTRY AND PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES ARE LAWFUL IN EVERY JURISDICTION WHERE THEY ACCESS OR PARTICIPATE IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR ACCEPT PRIZES.